Friday, March 6, 2009

Breaking the hiatus

This is not a particularly tech-centered post.  In fact, on a broader level, I've been debating what blogs to create and what items to post there.  I have both practical and/or technical comments to make, and philosophical ramblings (sorry) to, err, spam about?  But, I get overwhelmed by too much detail, particularly when it serves a purpose not intrinsic to myself, such as separating my angstful self from my more helpful and publicly presentable self.  Where do I draw the line?  How do I remember all the fricking accounts and passwords?  (Well, hopefully I've already answered the latter, a bit.)

The purpose of the post is to hopefully simply break up the overall blogging logjam that I've been experiencing.  It will hardly be the only such jam.  So, is a post such as this merely a part of the symptom rather than the solution?  It doesn't really matter.  It gets ink on paper, or electrons on to screens.  That is its purpose.  Sometimes, simpler is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment